Wednesday 18 January 2012

Think it's about time for an innuendo.

So after tragedy struck last Wednesday (My hard drive got into a bit of an accident, and I ended up losing the majority of my work - tip for the future - when somebody says 'make sure you backup your work'..... DO IT.) I seem to have pulled something together that may just scrape me a pass, inbetween wroking on a daytime and animating on a night. Luckily my assets were traditionally drawn in my sketchbook, so I didn't have to redo those, and an earlier test file for one of my characters was still on my laptop to work from.
ANYWHO I have a test for my male character. It's just about the time he notices the fembot (she gets his oils flowin' - if you know what I'm sayin'.)

I haven't included a facial expression change. Because I forgot. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment